eLabJournal is web-based Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) or Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), that facilitates experiment management in life science research laboratories for a very competitive price.
eLabJournal supports all features essential to document laboratory information, including project management, SOP/protocols/procedure design, inventory- and stock management, experiment design and planning, data storage and analysis any many other features.
eLabJournal offers high flexibility and many possibilities to self-configure the software according to your lab's specification.Read more
- New features and a cosmetic change. Click for more info - 5 Apr 2013
- We will be present on VAAM 2013 in Bremen. Come and see us for a live demonstration! - 27 Feb 2013
- Happy New Year! We are very excited for 2013 bringing you the latest and greatest Laboratory Information Management solutions! - 1 Jan 2013
- New feature: Storage Unit Heatmaps and support for Institute-Wide Sample Searches - 13 Dec 2012
- Want to try the @elabjournal Sample Management? Register your free eLabInventory account - 4 Oct 2012
- New feature: reservation of drawers and boxes in freezers. (2/2) - 4 Oct 2012
|Read all Tweets||Read our Blog|