To create a new study navigate to the Experiment Browser or to Studies in the Journal tab and click on the Add Study button.
When adding a study you can enter the following information:
- Study Name – The project name used in the lab (required)
- Project – The project to which the study should be added (required)
- Study Description – A description of the study
- Study Notes – Notes about the study
- Study Collaboration – Set the lab members you want to add as collaborators to each experiment added in this study
Optionally you can store additional information for a study by adding custom study specification fields. You can add a Text Field to include additional study information or add a File Attachment Field to link a study file.
Click on Add Field, select the field type and specify how you want to label the field.
Once fields are added you can update, remove or change the order of the fields.