When multiple labs from the same organisation use eLabJournal, the system also offers tools for system administration on the organisation level via the Organisation Admin Panel. Once your organisation has an appointed an organisation admin, the organisation key-user can access the admin panel via Organisation Admin. Note that the option to assign an Organisation Admin is only available for eLabJournal Private Cloud and eLabJournal On-Premises,.
The organisation administrator has access to the following functionality:
- Account Management – centrally manage accounts within the organisation
- Organisation Sharing – Changes sharing settings for storage units, equipment, sample types and experiment templates to make them available for multiple labs in the organisation.
- License Management - Manage licenses for groups within your organisation
- License Reporting – System License reporting
- Data Recovery – Browse through the organisation archive to restore archived projects, studies and experiments.
Note that access to each of these functionalities is controlled by the system administrator.