If your lab is new to any of our applications, you should set up a group first to be able to share data with other co-workers in your organisation. Navigate to Manage Groups
Click Create Group to create a new group
Choose a name for your group and click Next to create the group.
In the next step, you can optionally specify the following group information
- Name – you can modify the earlier chosen group name
- Description – a description that helps people in your organisation to find your group
- Website – a link to the website of your lab or organisation
- Join settings – choose how you want others to join your lab (default setting is closed group allowing others to send requests to join the group)
- Logo – upload a logo of your lab or organisation
Click Save to store all group information. When creating a group, you can also modify and set Group Settings and Group Policies. If you created a second group, you can easily change the active group in My Groups. Note that the group should be licensed first to be able to invite other lab members. Please contact us to upgrade your license. Note that if your organisation has a Private Cloud or an On-Premise installation, the option to add or invite users could be absent in case user management is handled by the organisation key-user.